As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of COVID-19/Coronavirus, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep our guests safe and healthy. For almost 50 years, Alamo Mini-Storage Companies have served our communities, and we take great pride in continuing to do so even during uncertain times. In recent weeks, on top of our normal safety and sanitation procedures, we have taken additional precautionary measures.
Specifically, we are:
- Following all guidance from national and local health organizations
- Continuing to adhere to cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas such as credit card terminals, doorknobs and counters
- Continuing to offer alternate payment options other than face-to-face (check by mail, payment drop slot, credit card payment by phone or autobill)
- Allowing one customer in the office at a time so we are able to safely serve you
If you wish to make your payment in person and you are ill, think you might be ill, are off from work/school because you are ill or have been around someone who is ill…..PLEASE either come back another day, or use an alternate payment option as listed above. Not all of us have healthy immune systems and some of us take care of those who don’t. If your income is affected by this situation and you have difficulty paying your storage rent and fees, we will continue to work with our customers as we have for years. We hope you and your families stay safe, and that you continue to use Alamo Mini-Storage Companies for storage of your belongings. Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time to best serve our community, customers and employees. Please refer to the Center of Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization for the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) including symptoms and steps you can take to prevent the spread of the illness.